Friday 20 May 2011

A Preamble...

The time between me deciding to start a blog, and starting this blog was significantly lengthened by me being unable to decide on a name for it. (I wasn’t actually even planning to start this blog this evening, but it’s not like I was being productive at getting anything else done, so I’m just gonna do it, and then hopefully I can stop obsessing and get back to work. That or I’ll compulsively post writings on it. One of the two). So I’m going with life on a learning curve, the one I thought of 2 weeks ago, and keep coming back to. At least for now. 
I guess any life has an in-built learning curve. But heck, I’m a 23 year old, post-graduate student doing biological research, trying to work out how real life is meant to work, and how to get diabetes to settle down and fit into this picture- so, most days, this feels like a pretty steep curve to me. I think I’m ok with that. I like learning. I want to keep learning (I’ll keep telling myself this).
[um, no special meaning for the background of this blog. It’s a pretty picture. I like birds. I like the colours; black and grey. I also like red, but have yet to work out how to fit it in on this layout...]

No comments:

Post a Comment